Upon completion, participants will be able to:
• Experience four processes: Engaging; Focusing; Evoking; Planning
• Practice advanced OARS skills
• Respond effectively to sustain talk, discord and change talk
• Create reflective responses to clients’ statements
• Develop additional skills for helping clients to explore and resolve their ambivalence about behavior change
• Complete the Video Assessment of Simulated Assessments Revised
Participants must complete the MAT OP Provider - Basic Motivational Interviewing with Dan Reed on Thursday, June 14-15, 2018 prior to this training.
Advanced Motivational Interviewing presented by Dan Reed, Motivational Interviewing Network
maximum of 20 people both days with Dan at the OCHN Resource and Crisis Center location in Pontiac.