- Determine your eligibility to receive public mental health services and assist you in the access process.
- Link you to the OCCMHA core service provider agency of your choice.
- Ensure you receive the best public mental health services, based on evidence-based practices and treatments plans.
- Make certain your feelings and questions are heard duringthe Person-Centered Planning (PCP) process so that your medical needs, life goals, and aspirations are met.
- Explain service and treatment plans in a way that is easy to understand.
- Supply you with valuable Recipient Rights and Customer Service handbooks, outlining the protection of “Your Rights” as mandated by Michigan’s Mental Health Code.
- Investigate a recipient rights complaint through the Office of Recipient Rights or SUD Recipient Rights officer if it is believed that your rights have been violated.
Member Rights and Responsibilities
As a person served by OCHN, you have the right to:
- Receive information about OCHN, its services, its practitioners and providers, and member rights and responsibilities.
- Be treated with respect and recognition of your dignity and right to privacy.
- Participate with practioners in making decisions about your health care.
- A candid discussion of appropriate or medically necessary treatment options for your conditions, regardless of cost or benefit coverage.
- Voice complaints or appeals about OCHN or the care it provides.
- Make recommendations regarding OCHN's member rights and responsibilities policy.
As a person served by OCHN, you have the responsibility to:
- Supply information (to the exten possible) that OCHN and its practioners adn providers need in order to provide care.
- Follow plans and instructions for care that you have agreed to with your practitioners.
- Understand your health problems and participate in developing mutually agreed-upon treatement goals, to the degree possible.
Volunteer Monitoring Committee
The State of Michigan requires that group homes and SIPs (Supported Independent Program Homes) be monitored a minimum of one (1) time each year. This process is completed by volunteer monitors who visit the homes to evaluate general living conditions, how people are treated, cleanliness, and each person's overall quality of life.
OCHN equips all volunteer monitors with the necessary resources and tools to perform their responsibilities effectively. To learn more about this valuable volunteer position and how you too can become involved, click on the links below or contact the Office of Recipient Rights at (877) 744-4878.
If You are planning get remedies online, now it is the date to get it. Luckily, there are web-sites where you can purchase remedies without a hitch. For example Xylocaine causes loss of feeling in an area of your body. Given before childbirth. Additionally treats emergency core problems. One of the most popular is Levitra. Levitra is a physic used to treat a lot of upsets. What do you think about read more? In our generation many people scan for the exact phrase ' on Google. More information about DRUG available at . Also known as erectile dysfunction is defined as the inability to maintain an erection suitable for intercourse. Erectile problems can mostly indicate problems elsewhere. Causes of sexual malfunction include injury to the penis. Chronic illness, some medicaments, and a condition called Peyronie's disease can also cause erectile malfunction. Any medicine may affect the way other medicaments work, and other remedies may affect the way it's works, causing perhaps serious side effects. Online soundness care provider services are the only safe variation if you want to purchase medicines, like Levitra, online.