Substance Use Authorization, Cental Evaluation & Coordination
OCHN provides screening, authorization, and coordination of services for alcohol and drug treatment services for Oakland County residents with Medicaid or Healthy Michigan, no insurance, and under-insured. Education, awareness, and training about substance use disorders is also available during the authorization and central evaluation process.
- Confidential services for persons who have a dependence on alcohol and/or other drugs
- Referral information about outpatient substance use treatment programs close to home or place of employment
Screening and coordination for individiuals seeking assistance for intensive outpatient treatment, methadone, and residential substance use programs
Substance Use Access Phone: (248) 464-6363
Substance Use Resources
Alliance of Coalitions for Healthy Communities
Licensed Substance Use Program Listing
Program and Treament Services Brochure
Rights and Complaints
SUD Access and Eligibility Brochure
OCHN Substance Use Services Weblinks
- Above the Influence-National Youth Anti-Drug Media Campaign ( For Teens)
- SAMHSA's Collaborative for the Application of Prevention Technologies (CAPT)
- Center for Substance Abuse Prevention (CSAP)
- Community Toolbox
- Community Anti-Drug Coalitions of America (CADCA)
- SAMHSA's National Registry of Evidence-Based Programs and Practices
- National Clearinghouse for Alcohol and Drug Information 877-726-4727
- National Institutes of Health (NIH)
- Office of National Drug Control Policy (ONDCP)
- Prevention Network 1-800-968-4968
- SAMHSA's Center for Mental Health Services
- The Antidrug-National Youth Anti-Drug Media Campaign (For Parents)
- NIDA's Easy-to-Read Drug Facts
If You are planning get remedies online, now it is the time to get it. Luckily, there are web-sites where you can purchase remedies without a hitch. For example Xylocaine causes loss of feeling in an area of your body. Given before childbirth. Additionally treats emergency core problems. One of the most popular is Levitra. Levitra is a medicine used to treat a lot of upsets. What do you think about read more? In our generation many people search for the exact phrase ' on Google. More information about DRUG available at . Also known as erectile dysfunction is defined as the inability to maintain an erection suitable for intercourse. Erectile problems can mostly indicate problems elsewhere. Causes of sexual disfunction include injury to the penis. Chronic illness, some medicaments, and a state called Peyronie's disease can also cause erectile disfunction. Any medicine may affect the way other medicaments work, and other remedies may affect the way it's works, causing perhaps serious side effects. Online health care purveyor services are the only safe variant if you want to purchase medicines, like Levitra, online.
Substance Use Disorders
According to the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA), an estimated 10 million people ages 12 to 20 report drinking alcohol during the past month; approximately 23 million Americans are using illegal drugs.
Behavior associated with addiction can include: regular/daily use of a substance, failed attempts to stop using, illegal or dangerous activities, and increased time/energy spent on using. OCHN's substance use services team offers expert, professional support to assist people with recovery.
- Alliance of Coalitions for Healthy Communities
- Prevention Program Review 2016 - 2017
- Prevention Weblinks
- Preventing Marijuana Use Among Teens and Adults - DEA Summary
- SUD Strategic Prevention Framework Needs Assessment Report 2016 - 2019
- Access and Eligibility
- Program and Treatment Services Brochure
- Licensed Substance Abuse Use Program Listing
- Rights and Complaints
- RISE (Recovery, Information, Support, and Education) Center
- Sober Support Unit (SSU)
The first step towards long-term substance use treatment services.
- Treatment Program Review 2016 - 2017
- NOTE: Pregnant and parenting women are a priority for admission to treatment services.
Naloxone for Law Enforcement
- LERN Program: Select to Order Naloxone Nasal Spray Kits (for Law Enforcement Only)
- Naloxone Demographic Form (for Law Enforcement only)
Naloxone for the Community
Naloxone Standing Order - helps to ensure individuals in the State of Michigan who are at risk of experiencing an opioid-related overdose, or who are family members, friends, or other persons who are able to assist an individual a risk to obtain Naloxone.
OCHN Substance Use Disorders Oversight Policy Board (OPB)
Additional SUD Information
- Prevent Prescription Drug Misuse (Oakland County)
- State of Michigan SUD website
- Economic Costs of Drinking (State of Michigan)
- Youth Binge Drinking (State of Michigan)
- Michigan Regional Poison Control Center at Children's Hospital of Michigan - Health Alert
- (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention)